Life coaching is a method of counseling that creates a synergistic relationship between an accredited life coach and a client designed to tap into a person’s full potential. It’s objective is to facilitate therapeutic and introspective methodology that will help bridge the gap between where the client is now in their lives, and where they desire to be.
The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client's personal life, relationships or profession by examining their current condition, helping to determine what the clients obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to execute their desired life changes. As a result, the client is more equipped in making key decisions and designing strategies for success. Life Coaching is a strategically designed alliance between coach and client where the coaching relationship continually gives all the power back to the client.
Some of the areas of focus in Life Coaching may include:
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning for business, career and life
- Breaking through blocks and fears
- Financial security and independence
- Balancing business and personal life
- Confidence, Self Worth & Self Esteem
- Developing Loving Relationships That Work
- Career Changes - Creating Workplaces That Work
- The Mastery of Balance - Juggling a Life
- Self Care - Getting Your Own Needs Met
- Living Your Purpose